Sunday, August 29, 2010

Will I be able to play the piano again?

My little fella Murray survived his first dog attack with a few internal stitches, two drainage tubes, an Elizabethian collar and wounded pride because of 'that' collar.



"Stupid, stupid collar!" That seems to be the look on his face as he lays in the corridor, head on paws and fluid dripping down his once pristine white fur!

And I can't blame the guy becuase in terms of dress sense this is a pretty conservative household with Hawaiian shirts being as loud as it gets.  It looks like I won't be getting that 5D Mark II next month but at least this way I know my little buddy has a better chance of keeping his leg next month and that's worth a pallet load of 5D's.



Woah up there, boys and girls!  It get's a little disturbing from here!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little Murray :-( I hope he gets well soon - oh, and the Elizabethan collar is tres stylish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to find a doily to cut up. :)

    ReplyDelete