Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm aching all over but it's worth it...

Yes, that ache through my shoulders, that salt on my skin was all from pressing a shutter.

No really!  I was just pressing that shutter a few thousand times this weekend.  A wedding saw me looking over a cove in Sorrento and being included in the groom's speech.  It makes it worthwhile when you're shooting for the salt of the earth and they take the time to really thank you from the bottom of their heart.

Thank you for having me Chris & Tracey!

Now I just need to sort through your shots, the cull is complete and now the processing has begun!

Sunday was a big ol' rush.  Wake up, pack the car and buster down to the National Water Sports Centre to watch a small round of the National Drag Boat finals thanks to an invite from Maggie's contractors at DTE Plumbing.  Troy & Paul are father & son and each race XL-erator & Puff. Due to the small meet they started late so I didn't get to see too much beyond practice but I've been invited back by the orgnaisation as Photographer next month. ;)

SICK!!!!

11:30, move on.  My uncle John is in town from Sydney and over lunch dad mentions that John is getting married later in the year.  Awesome!  Way too many dumplings and bean curd rolls were consumed before I shot off to Oakleigh to record some dance but I was lucky, so very lucky to be bestowed the enthusiasm and talent of Grace and Sarah. With Sarah we tried to build up several movements to create a monster of a movement.  It was one of the smaller movements that took my breath away and here it is because a post without a photo means nothing!



No comments:

Post a Comment